I then stitch two of them and then sewed them together, Here is the finished key ring,
Saturday, 8 March 2014
Here is a Tapestry keyring I designed for my sister who wanted the Pokemon Oshawott, I had to design this one my self as I couldn't really find a sprite I could use, so as alway Here is the pattern I designed
Wednesday, 5 March 2014
As I liked the Vegeta Design so much I thought I would make myself a Piccolo keyring, I I got stared in the design,
I stitched two of them so I could sew then together.
And here is the finished thing, I am really happy with the way theist turn out. I have also tried to makes it fairly strong so it should break anytime soon.
Saturday, 1 March 2014
Here is a little design I made, using a Vegeta Sprite I found of google Images. I changed it a bit and also did a normal form of Vegeta as well. I made this for my friend who is a fan of Dragon ball Z. I idea was to make a keyring with the normal version on one side and the Super Saiyan version one the other, Here are the patterns I used for each side,
I flipped one so that when I sew it up the shape would match on each side, Here is the finished Keyring,
I made these using plastic canvas and cotton. There will be more designs in the next coming posts.