Sunday, 27 October 2013

Bulbasaur and Psyduck Cross stitch

For both my friends birthday I decided to make a cross stitched version of there Favourite Pokemon Bulbasaur and Psyduck. The first thing I had to do is draw the design on some graph paper like so:

From this I could do the actual cross stitch on Aida which took me about 3 days to make. I had to make sure I had all the right colours as well.

After I had done this I then framed it, I brought a frame and then painted it to match the picture. I decided to go for a green and blu which represents Grass and water to and to the Pokemon theme. 

Here is the finished thing.

Thursday, 24 October 2013

Floristry - Flat Pack Bouquet

For my last week of Floristry I have made a Flat Pack Bouquet using, Roses, Carnations, Chrysanthemums, and some Gypsophila, I also finished it off by making a nice Chocolate box bow for decoration.

This finishes of my Floristry course so I now have a Entry 3 Level in Floristry. 

Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Floristry - Modern Line Arrangement

Here is my next creation for my Floristry course. I have made a modern line arrangment using Carnations, Ming Fern, Hosta, leaves and Geranium leaves. Im really enjoying my course and look forward to next week.

Friday, 18 October 2013

More Commission work.

Here are a few images I did for someone I know, He wanted me to change the photographs he gave me into drawing images. 

For both of these I used Photoshop the get the different effects. For the bottom one it took a bit longer because  there was a lot more happening. I had to use loads of different brushes but Im happy with how they turned out. 

Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Floristry - Posy arrangement

Here is another I did in Floristry class, Using Roses and Spray carnations. This is a Posy Arrangement and I also used some oasis of the middle and a O - bowl for the stand.

Thursday, 10 October 2013

Seaside Picture - All Finished

I have finally finished my Seaside painting, I had a lot of fun making it and might do something else like this again. 

I used acrylic paint of it, but I watered down some of the colours. 

Friday, 4 October 2013

Sea Side Painting - Getting there

The painting is going well, I have done all that main colours now, I will now wait for this to dry and then do the details and shading, 

Here I have started to do some detail on the children, there are still some bits that need doing but it is almost done.